Sunday, December 7, 2014

November Wrap-Up

Sorry for not keeping up to date on my Wrap ups these past few months!! Here's my wrap up for November...

This month I read 3 books.

The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

The third in the "Heir Chronicles" series, Chima's book, The Dragon Heir was probably my favorite of the first three. I loved the surprises and action that took place in the book, and near the end I was almost in denial of a few events taking place to a certain few characters... if you've read the Warrior Heir and The Wizard Heir, and were iffy about continuing, I'd like to say it was well worth it.

4/5 stars on Goodreads

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

I hadn't ever been planning on reading this book, because of reasons. But it was for a school assignment, so obviously I had to, haha. (Got 100% on the assignment by the way... *yes*). It was okay, and I liked the characters in the book. I thought the prospect of having a child as the main character was a very smart move. Overall, I can see the appeal with this book. It would be fun to discuss with someone, I think, since most people in my class loved it.

3.5/5 stars on Goodreads

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

I had been really looking forward to reading this! Two books in one, a look at the publishing world, and paranormal reads? Sounded fun. I loved the representation in this book, and it was a fun read. I liked the fact that we got to read Darcy's book, as well. Zipped right through this one!

4/5 stars on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!