1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Well, from Hours 12-18 I was away with family, but Hours 21 & 22 were probably the most daunting because I could barely keep my eyes open! (And yes, I fell asleep.)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?
- I actually have an entire Goodreads shelf dedicated to 'Books I Couldn't Put Down' here!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
- Nope, I had a lot of fun!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- I enjoyed the Mini-Challenges this year and found them to be very engaging. They helped keep me motivated as well, and provided a nice little break between reading sessions.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (390 pages)
- All I Need To Know I Learned in Kidnergarten by Robert Fulghum (196 pages)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
- I really enjoyed reading Mockingjay for the second time.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
- All I Need To Know, just because I read it so late at night that I was too distracted to actually understand anything I read. Oops? I'm planning on eventually rereading it and I'm sure I'll like it a lot then.
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
- I've never participated in an October session before, so who knows? I might do that this year. But I will definitely participate again next April as a reader with a bit of cheerleading on the side!
As always, some final stats...
Total Pages Read: 586
Total Time Read: 8 hours, 03 minutes
Total Blog Posts: 10
Total Mini-Challenges Participated In: 3
Thank you to all the hosts and community for making this so much fun like it is every year and I can't wait for the next Readathon!