Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 21

At this point in the Readathon, it is 1:00am and I can barely keep my eyes open... if it weren't so late at night, I might try a change of scenery to keep me awake, but alas, I am mostly confined to my room. Ah well!

Hour: Hour 21
Currently Reading:
93672

Pages Read Since Last Update: 108
Total Pages Read: 498
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 16 minutes
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 20 minutes
Comments: Oh, boy. It's getting to be that time of night where there is random music playing from somewhere in the back of my mind, and between that, my ever-straying thoughts, and the drooping of my eyelids, it is getting very difficult to focus on the words on the page. I'm doing my best though, especially since I am so greatly enjoying this book. I only have maybe 50 or 60 pages left to go - it's rather short! I did try to wake myself up by grabbing a granola bar to munch on and washing it down with a glass of cool water, but that only briefly helped. I also participated in one mini-challenge, bringing my total up to three this Readathon.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish this book before I go to bed, and maybe even start a third one if I'm up for it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!