Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Mid-Event Survey

Here we are, halfway through the Readathon nearly exactly as we are just 15 minutes past Hour 12! I've read more than I anticipated having read by this point in the Readathon, and I'm excited to see what the second half brings.

1. What are you reading right now?

Nothing, actually! I just finished Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins and I have yet to pick up a second book.

2. How many books have you read so far?

Just the one!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm pretty sure I'll only get to one more book this Readathon, and I'm still deciding what book that might be... maybe a Rick Riordan book, or The Westing Game. I might also decide on picking up Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. There are so many choices!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I've had a few, but I think I'll have more in the second half of the Readathon.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

I don't think I've had many surprises, but I suppose I'm rather impressed with myself for being able to stay focused on reading for such long amounts of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!