Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 22

Oh, gracious. The words of the book were getting all muddled in my head, and I truly think it may be time for me to retire to bed. It's earlier than I normally choose to go to sleep, but I think because I have finished one of my goals of reading 8 hours, and I have just finished my second book, that sleep may be the best option at this point!

Hour: Half past Hour 22.
Currently Reading: I just finished up
93672
Pages Read Since Last Update: 66
Total Pages Read: 586
Time Read Since Last Update: 42 minutes
Total Time Read: 8 hours, 03 minutes
Comments: Although I greatly enjoyed this book when I began reading it, I think reading it so late at night somewhat lessened the experience for me. However, it is such a short and fun book that I know I will pick it up for a reread some time in the future. I'm glad I got as far as I did with the Readathon, and I definitely read more than I expected to, so that certainly makes me happy. I think I'm going to be retiring to bed now, so good night and I hope everyone's Readathon went as well as mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!