Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 5

It's just past Hour 5 of the Readathon, and I've had a pretty relaxed morning. I've been getting plenty of reading done, and so far I am very much enjoying Mockingjay. I think I might even like it more than the first time I read it. Without further ado, here is my first Readathon update!

Hour: Just past Hour 5.
Currently Reading: 
7260188

Pages Read Since Last Update: 85
Total Pages Read: 85
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Total Time Read: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Comments: I woke up at 7:30 this morning, which is early for me! It's 9:15 now and I've already read for an hour and a half which is quite impressive, I think. I participated in an hour-long reading sprint on the Dewey's Goodreads page, and read 62 of my 85 pages during that hour long sprint. I'm getting a bit hungry, so I think I'll probably read a bit more, and then go down and eat some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!