Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 9

Because I had the house (mostly) to myself for the majority of these two hours, it was rather nice having some peace and quiet to read in! However, one of my brothers and my parents have come back now, so I might try to find a place to regain my quiet sense of reading!

Hour: Hour 9
Currently Reading:
7260188

Pages Read Since Last Update: 84
Total Pages Read: 241
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 08 minutes
Total Time Read: 3 hours, 32 minutes
Comments: I am making really great progress on this book! I have about 150 pages of it left, now. Since my last update, I have gotten quite a bit of time outside. First, it was to take my dog on her daily walk, and it was nice and sunny. It was a good refresher to feel the sun after spending the rest of the day reading inside! Then, I did some cheerleading on blogs and even participated in a couple of mini challenges! One that I participated in was the Show Us The Weather mini-challenge. I managed to take quite a nice picture:

Then, I participated in another hour-long reading sprint over on Goodreads and ended up reading a grand total of 76 pages in that hour. I read outside, because it was nice and warm and all the birds were singing and there were some pretty flower petals strewn across the ground from our blooming trees.
It's been a lovely day so far and I can't wait to finish up this book and continue my reading adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!