Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Closing Survey

That's a wrap on another Dewey's Readathon! I had such a fun time, even if I was away for most of the second half of the Readathon. Without further ado, here is the closing survey!

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
  • Well, from Hours 12-18 I was away with family, but Hours 21 & 22 were probably the most daunting because I could barely keep my eyes open! (And yes, I fell asleep.)

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?

  • I actually have an entire Goodreads shelf dedicated to 'Books I Couldn't Put Down' here!

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
  • Nope, I had a lot of fun!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
  • I enjoyed the Mini-Challenges this year and found them to be very engaging. They helped keep me motivated as well, and provided a nice little break between reading sessions.

5. How many books did you read?

  • Two.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (390 pages)
  • All I Need To Know I Learned in Kidnergarten by Robert Fulghum (196 pages)

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
  • I really enjoyed reading Mockingjay for the second time.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
  • All I Need To Know, just because I read it so late at night that I was too distracted to actually understand anything I read. Oops? I'm planning on eventually rereading it and I'm sure I'll like it a lot then.

9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
  • I've never participated in an October session before, so who knows? I might do that this year. But I will definitely participate again next April as a reader with a bit of cheerleading on the side!

As always, some final stats...
Total Pages Read: 586
Total Time Read: 8 hours, 03 minutes
Total Blog Posts: 10
Total Mini-Challenges Participated In: 3

-

Thank you to all the hosts and community for making this so much fun like it is every year and I can't wait for the next Readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!