Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Opening Survey

It's that time of year again - one of my favorite times of year in my humble opinion! Yes, that's right, it is time for the lovely Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! I have loved doing this Readathon in the April of the last two years, and although I might have a couple things going on today, I'm so excited to continue this tradition I've made for myself.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Pacific Northwest of the USA!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I am just about to start Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. It's a reread, but I'm looking forward to it, as it's my first time rereading it!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Hmm, perhaps a cheesy bagel, pretzel goldfish, or just a good ole granola bar.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

It's half past Hour 3 in my timezone, which is 7:30am. I so happen to be a night owl and not a morning person, so I am very sleepy.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I have done this the past two years! I'm just looking forward to allowing myself a full day of reading, and seeing how other people are doing on their reading as well!

Now, it is time to start my reading! I hope everyone has a lovely day, whether you are doing the Readathon or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!