Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 7

I've continued reading quite awhile since my last update, and I'm rather pleased with my progress if I do say so myself! I am set to read again after my small little break, and I'm anticipating getting lost in a good book once more!

Hour: Hour 7
Currently Reading:
7260188

Pages Read Since Last Update: 72
Total Pages Read: 157
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour
Total Time Read: 2 hours, 24 minutes
Comments: I got right back to reading after my previous update, and read for an hour straight. I didn't even know that much time had passed before I checked the clock! Then, I took a little break to eat two cheesy bagels for breakfast, and then take my shower. Later, my family is going kayaking on the river and I might join them. After that, we are going to eat dinner with my cousins, so hopefully I will get a bit more reading squeezed in between events here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!