Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 12

Looking at a screen after having read for so long is a bit disorienting, I'll admit! But I've finally finished my first book of the Readathon!

Hour: A bit past Hour 12.
Currently Reading: I just finished
7260188

Pages Read Since Last Update: 149
Total Pages Read: 390
Time Read Since Last Update: 2 hours, 16 minutes
Total Time Read: 5 hours, 49 minutes
Comments: As stated before, I have finally finished my first book of the Readathon! I really enjoyed rereading this book for the first time. I feel like I noticed more the second time around than I did the first time I read it. I got to finish these last 150 pages in a relative sense of peace since the majority of my family went kayaking! We are getting ready to go to our cousins house for dinner soon, so I'm not sure how much I'll get read in these next few hours, but that's okay, I'm honestly pretty pleased with my progress thus far either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!