Monday, May 1, 2017

Musing Monday | May 1

It's been over a year since I participated in a Monday Musing, so I thought it was time to bring it back! This is a weekly thing hosted by The Purple Booker and asks you to answer two reading-related questions each week.

The first of these questions is one of the following:
  • I’m currently reading...
    Up next I think I’ll read…
    I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
    I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
    I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
    I can’t wait to get a copy of…
    I wish I could read ___, but…
    I blogged about ____ this past week…
And the second is a random question each week.

This week's random question is: Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?

♚♚♚

This past week I blogged about...

The Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! All my posts can be found HERE! I had a blast as I always do, and I'm mulling over whether I should join in on the October Readathon or not... it may still be months away but it's never to early to consider, right?

Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?

I love Non-Fiction as long as it's a topic I'm interesting in - Spook by Mary Roach was fascinating to me, and I recently read a book called Mindset that was a little boring but I truly think has the capacity to be life-changing for many people. Me included! However that being said, my favorite is probably Fiction because Fantasy is my favorite genre, and I love exploring worlds that aren't my own, but instead are the product of another person's mind! It's crazy!

What about you, do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!