Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 10

Hello, again! Since I last updated, I've done a bit of housework, and grabbed a granola bar and a peanut butter bagel for lunch. I've loved having a relaxing day set aside just for reading! I tried to read outside for a bit, but there are so many bees around that I was forced to come back inside.

Hour: Half past Hour 10.
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 106
Total Pages Read: 219
Time Read: About 90 minutes since my last update, so I've read somewhere around 3 hours, 15 minutes in total
Comments: Wow! We're almost halfway through the Read-a-Thon already! I slept through the first 5 Hours, but it's all seemed to fly past super quickly. I've been lucky to get the house to myself these past couple hours, since my brother has a baseball game that the rest of the family went out to watch.
I just finished Part One of City of Bones and I'm finding it rather enjoyable so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!