Hello, all! As promised, I am here to participate in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon for the first time in a year ish? Maybe even more? I'm excited to get back into it all!
Now, for the opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Oregon, United States! <3
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The book I'm looking most forward to is continuing on with A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I read A Game of Thrones earlier this year and it became an instant favorite for my Fantasy-loving self!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I woke up somewhat late this morning (Around Hour 6 or 7 of the Readathon?) but had a big breakfast with my brother and our other roommate. I'm thinking about taking a little bus trip later to get a milkshake though :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a second year University student majoring in Psychology!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Usually I get very into it and try to read for all 24 hours and limit screen time, etc. but I'm going to take it a bit easier this time around and maybe even binge another episode of Critical Role (oops) or hang out in the library with some friends and plan for NaNoWriMo in a few days (yikes! already??)