Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably the hours between Hour 15 and Hour 18 because those were my procrastinating hours... oops? 
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I read three books! 
One Dark Throne -- 164 pages
The Penderwicks in Spring -- 339 pages
Into the Dim -- 108 pages

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?I'd actually recommend the entire Penderwicks series by Jeanne Birdsall. They're middle grade, but I feel like any age could enjoy them! They're also very quick reads.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?I really liked the Readathon, so I don't have any improvements or suggestions or anything!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?

Very likely! I've participated since 2015 and loved every year. I did host a couple hours of Goodreads in the past, so I might do that, but otherwise I don't know how helpful I could actually be. 

And as always, my final stats:

Total Pages Read: 555
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 35 minutes
Total Blog Posts: 11

Thank you to everyone who helped to put on this event for making it such a fun community and event! I will for sure be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!