Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 10


Hour:
Hour 10
Currently Reading: 

                                                   22693811
Pages Read Since Last Update:
60
Total Pages Read:
168
Time Read Since Last Update: 44 minutes
Total Time Read:
2 hours, 48 minutes
Comments: It's been a few hours since my last update! I ended up visiting/commenting on a few other Readathonners blogs, and then my family and I got outside and took our dog for a walk. My younger brothers and I ended up stopping by our Grandparents house to play some card games and eat some ice cream, so that was nice. I've started my second book of the Readathon -- a reread of The Penderwicks in Spring! Because it's Middle Grade, it's a bit faster and easier to read so hopefully I'll be able to read it all today! That would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!