Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 20

Hour: A quarter past Hour 20
Currently Reading: 

                                                   25897792
Pages Read Since Last Update:
72
Total Pages Read:
555
Time Read Since Last Update: 55 minutes
Total Time Read:
7 hours, 35 minutes
Comments: Well, I think this is it for me this Readathon! I did end up reading a good chunk more of Into The Dim -- including a good amount of pages during a self-regulated 30-minute reading sprint! It was a nice book to read all cozied up in bed, and the only thing that would have improved the environment would have been some of that gentle rain we had earlier in the day. I would consider my Readathon a successful one for sure, and I'm glad I chose the books I did! I'll post another final update in the morning to summarize my thoughts and progress. 


Until next time, I hope everyone still participating in the Readathon has a good last few hours and that all those who have participated at any time today had a good and successful time! I've been in a slump for so many months now, and even just this one Readathon helped out a lot, which I'm grateful for. 

Good night, and I will see y'all with a final update in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!