Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 19

Well, long time no see! And this time, I mean it's been about five hours. But I'm back now, and though I may be a bit sleepy, I will try to power through for at least one more hour if not a couple more!

Hour: 20 minutes past Hour 19
Currently Reading:
93672

Pages Read Since Last Update: 21
Total Pages Read: 411
Time Read Since Last Update: 15 minutes
Total Time Read: 6 hours, 04 minutes
Comments: I decided to begin All I Really Need To Know, I Learned in Kidnergarten, which was rather a spur of the moment choice! I have only read the first few stories but they made me smile so much and feel rather happy, in a way that Tolkein's writings for me tend to evoke. I only got to read a bit, however, before we were off to my cousins' house for dinner. It's about a two-hour roundtrip, and while we were there we ate dinner, played Ping-Pong and Clue and a few other card games, and ate brownies and ice cream. I'm home now, and although my eyelids are droopy I am determined to stay up to read some more. I want to get at least 500 pages read before the end of the Readathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!