- First Impression Rose - A book that you bought because of the cover
The Adventures of a South Pole Pig by Chris Kurtz
- Two on One Date - Your favorite and most disliked book from a series
For this, I'm going to go with my favorite series: The Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima!
When I first started this series, I read The Demon King (Book #1) and thought it was "just okay". Oh, boy, am I glad I stuck with this series because the final book, The Crimson Crown (Book #4), remains one of my Top Three favorite books of all time. Every time I'm considering rating a book I read five stars I think "Well, this was good, but was it The Crimson Crown good?". This whole series is awesome, but I think it's really saying something when the first book is my least favorite and the last one is my favorite. It just gets better and better!
- The Wrong Reasons - The one that starts off so strong but then ends a hot mess
I hate to say it, but Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle #4) by Christopher Paolini.
- Bachelor in Paradise - Your favorite light read
I realized I don't actually read many "light" or "fluffy" books. But, one of my favorites is The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall.
- The Most Dramatic Season Ever - A book with a totally insane, rollercoaster plot that had your jaw dropping
Without a doubt, Falling Kingdoms and Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes.
- The Fantasy Suite - A book that has the best romantic build up and release
This one is harder for me, since I actually don't read much romance-heavy literature, but I suppose I could go with the Tigers Curse series by Colleen Houck.
There was a love triangle, which was really frustrating, but the romance in the first two books had so much tension, and I honestly was rooting for the two main characters, despite how annoying the heroine could sometimes get. Pull yourself together, girl.
- The Final Rose - Best book you read in the last month
So, if you saw my February Wrap-Up, you probably already know how Shadowhunters-heavy my reading month is. But overall, my favorite book I read was probably Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
So, this was the Bachelor Book Tag! If you want to do this tag, then consider yourself tagged. Let me know of your responses, and have a great day!