Friday, May 23, 2014

A-Z Book Title Challenge

It's Twee again. I found this challenge on one of my favorite Book Blogs, the Book Chewers Blog and I decided it would be fun to do. Even though the Linkup is far over, I still want to try to do this. So pretty much, you list books on your TBR (To Be Read) List, starting with the letters A-Z. I might have to get creative here.


A- A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani
B- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
C- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
D- Diviners by Libba Bray
E- Elusion by Claudia Gabel
F- The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen
G- Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
H- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
I-
J-
K-
L- Looking for Alaska by John Green
M- Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
N-
O-
P- Pawn by Aimee Carter
Q-
R- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
S- The Selection by Kiera Cass
T- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
U-
V- The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson
W- Wither by Lauren Destefano
X- Xenocide by Orson Scott Card
Y-
Z-

Harder than I thought it would be. *sheepish*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!