Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Library Challenge


Hello, everyone!
Today I found an awesome challenge on the Book Monsters Blog... the Summer Library Challenge! Pretty much, you try to check out, read, and learn about books from the library! It sounds like there are some pretty fun challenges planned, and not to mention the Read-A-Thon! If you'd like to learn more, check here, and maybe even sign up!
I plan to keep you all updated when the challenge rolls around, and I hope some of you decide to participate in it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Just posted the kick off today and tomorrow we'll have a survey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm really excited to begin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!