This Month I Read 4 Books.
Books Read This Month:
- The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani: Rating: 5 StarsFinished on May 4th, 2014This book takes the prize for my favorite book this month. I enjoyed it so much that it has reached a Top 3 spot in my favorite books. I really enjoyed the character's in this book, and the way that the author portrayed them. It had a bit of a slow start, but for those last 3 chapters, it was so worth it. I would highly reccomend this.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green:Rating: 4 StarsFinished on May 6th, 2014Based on the high praise, the high Goodreads rating, and the high reccomendation this book has recieved, I was expecting a masterpiece. And I'll admit, it was pretty darn close. I was happy to see that Mr. Green respected the serious illness of cancer, and didn't romanticize it, or downgrade it. He told it truthfully. This book was full of heartache and sorrow, and I would reccomend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet.
- The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima:Rating: 3.5 StarsFinished on May 26th, 2014This book was a long one, and it dragged a bit at parts, which is probably why it took me so long to read it. But don't let that sour begginning slow you down. Overall, the first book of the Seven Realms Series was a great one. I loved Han's character at the start of the book, but he was different at the end, and I'm not sure if I liked him as much that way. If you like Fantasy Adventure, and don't mind a long read, this book series is for you.
- The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima: Rating: 4 StarsFinished on May 29th, 2014
- The Selection by Kiera Cass: 82/327 Pages Read Thus Far
Began Reading TodayDespite it's negative reviews that I have seen, I rather like this book so far, along with it's main character. It promises an interesting read and I hope that it keeps its reading style.
Began a Long Time AgoYeah, I don't even remember when I started reading this book. It's a slow read, so I set it down, and... well, I never came back. Until now. I'm picking up where I left off and hoping this book will engage me more as I read.
See you all next time! Happy Reading! Sorry for the weird formatting, I tried and failed at fixing it. I doubt anyone reads this blog anyway, so it's sort of only me worried about it at least, heh heh. Anyway, see ya' later!