- Finish the Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima, The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass, and hopefully read the books of The Lunar Chronicles that are out. I do not own any of there, except for Cinder which I recieved for my birthday, which means a major Library Haul may loom in the near future!
- Visit the library at least three times throughout June and July, and each time I visit, I must check out at least three books.
- Check out two books on my TBR list that I have wanted to read for a while.
- Check out two books that I have never heard of before, but sound like interesting reads.
- Write at least a weekly blog post updating on my summer reading progress, though it does not have to relate to this challenge, and instead can relate to any book I am reading.
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Summer Library Challenge Goals
Here is the original post by The Book Monsters about the goals for the Summer Library Challenge! I have a few goals reading and library-wise that I hope to fufill this summer, despite my fairly busy schedule that I seem to have! Here are some of my goals for this challenge in particular: