Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vacation Announcement/Blog Hiatus

I hate to say this, but I'm leaving on a vacation with my family for the next two weeks... and I won't be back until July the 14th.
Even worse... I won't bring my computer. The horror! (Seriously, though. I don't know if I'll be able to survive these next weeks without it.)
My dad is bringing his laptop, so I do have access to email, and possibly my blog, but I doubt I will be able to get on much at all.
So, if I don't blog until the 14th, that is the reason for my absence. I'm really sorry to just disappear with so little warning, but I promise I will be back!
To make up for this otherwise non-bookish post, the books I am bringing on vacation with me are Uncle Tom's Cabin, Fangirl, This is What Happy Looks Like, and Ice Station by Matt Reilly. So, I should return with plenty of bookish news!

Until then, Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!