Monday, June 16, 2014

Musing Mondays (1)

Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading . It asks you to reply, or muse, about one of the following every Monday:
 
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!



 
This is my first Musing Monday! Today I'm going to muse about the book that I am reading currently, as I am really loving it, but have never before realized that I loved the series so dearly. The book I am reading is...
 
The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
I stayed up until 2 a.m yesterday (or I suppose, today!) reading this book. I just love the style of writing that Chima has. And the development in characters and plot, with the constant growth from both, just always keep me hooked. I am very impressed with Chima's writing and I can't believe it took me until the third book to realize how much I truly love this series!
Now that I only have one and a half more books in the series to read (I am halfway through this one) it makes me sad to think I will have to say good-bye to Raisa, Han, Dancer, and all the other characters I have been following since page one of "The Demon King" (first book.)
However, I can't wait until I can go to the library and grab the fourth and final book in this series. For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I would reccomend the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima. It is for anyone who loves fantasy adventure novels!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!