Saturday, June 7, 2014

What I'm Reading Update

So, it's a Saturday, and as I am not busy, and have not posted in a couple of days, I think I'll post a little "What I'm Reading" Update for you all to read. I have company over today though, and so my family has been cleaning everything, so I am glad for a little break to blog.

First, I'd like to give you guys a link to my Goodreads account. I post a lot of reviews, ratings, and updates on my account. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30081375-waffle-writer

So, the first book I am reading is

 


       I've been reading this book since last year. It's an adult novel, a sci-fi sort of realistic book about what would happen if sudden climate change happened right here, right now. I hadn't really never got into this book, but I decided to pick it back up and hopefully finish it. I'm 80% of the way through according to Goodreads, and I hope I can finish this book this weekend, or at least this week in general.



     I'm also currently reading Little House in the Big Woods. It's a childhood classic that I can't believe I haven't read yet. So far I am absolutely loving the simple writing style, and the cozy feel of the book. The illustrations are also amazing and go really well with the book. I'm zipping right through this one, and it's another book I hope to finish up really soon.


        Hopefully, I can sneak off to the library today or on Monday to get new books to read. The Library is closed on Sundays. We tried to go yesterday, but unfortuneatley the library closes at 6:00pm, and guess what time it was when we got there? 6:10pm! Gah!

       The books I've finished so far this month are The Selection by Kiera Cass and Cinder by Marissa Meyer, I gave both 5/5 Stars on Goodreads and really enjoyed them. I hope to finish the series when I go to the library to get the books. I can tell June is going to be a great month for reading!
       
          With the Library ReadAThon hosted by Rachael Turns Pages coming up soon, you can expect lots of updates in this coming week. I hope you all will have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!