Monday, June 23, 2014

Musing Mondays (2)

Musing Mondays  is hosted by Should Be Reading. It asks you to reply, or muse, about one of the following every Monday:

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

It's kind of crazy how much has happened throughout the Book-asphere lately. Or at least in my
Book-asphere. So, I guess today will sort of be about the last bullet point-- a rambling of sorts. First off, I just have to say that:

Robin LaFevers is R. L. LaFevers. I repeat: Robin LaFevers is R.L. LaFevers. Don't ask me how I didn't notice this before, but I haven't! I found out yesterday when I google-d Robin LaFevers because of all the excitement around Mortal Heart. And there it was, in the description, that she was indeed R.L LaFevers!
I know, I know, why is this such a big deal to me, right? Well, R. L. LaFevers wrote one of my favorite middle grade series that I read over and over when I was younger (and I still love them), The Theodosia Series!

Please tell me I'm not crazy. I feel like I am over-reacting about this.

My second rambling includes I have been thinking of changing my blog design around, so don't be surprised if it looks very different soon!

Third, and probably finally (although there was more but I feel like I'm rambling too much) is that I'm going to try to read three books this week. Now, why is that? I have a trip from June 30-July 14. I have three library books that are due before the 14th, that I wouldn't be able to return otherwise, so I'm going to be reading reading READING! If anyone knows of a Read-A-Thon going on this week, I'd love it if you shared your knowledge!  

I would write more, but I'm probably boring you all already. Thanks for hanging in there, I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!