Saturday, June 21, 2014

Library Book Haul (2)

So, I actually went Strawberry Picking yesterday, and then stopped by the library and then went to Target to buy a book that I have been wanting for awhile. Then, I went to a barbeque with my neighbours and spent the day at my friend's house. The day before yesterday, my internet was out the entire day and when it finally came back I had an appointment to go to, to find some help for the tremors in my hands. In short, it's been a busy week and I'm sorry for not updating earlier! Without further ado here are the books I got from the Library (and Target)!

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
I am so glad to have found the last book in the Seven Realms series. I absolutely love this series, and I am sad to see it come to an end. (Well ok, maybe it came to an end a couple years ago but it is just now coming to an end for me. Sadness.)
 
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
I have heard this title mentioned in quite a few Booktube videos, and wanted to read it myself. It sounds like an interesting standalone.
 
The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbol
This book was mentioned on someone's blog for fans of The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Seeing as those are some of my favorite reads, I wanted to give this book a try. It sounds really interesting; about a girl who can tell secrets by looking into someone's eyes? I think? Well, either way I am excited to start this book and hopefully read the series.
 
***
As I said, I also stopped by Target and was lucky to find one of my favorite books on sale. I have read this book but do not own it, and I am happy to say that I am now the owner of my own copy of
 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!