Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Finds (1)

Friday Finds is brought to you by shouldbereading.wordpress.com and it asks you to display what books you have "found" or added to your TBR pile each week! This week I found so many new books to read, and so from the 20th-27th (today) I have found...

Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira which doesn't come out until October of 2015! But the little summary we do get sounds just like my type of book. I am really anticipating this read even though it is so far away.

The Garden of Letters by Alyson Richman which again, is not out yet, but it does come out in fall of this year, so at least it isn't too far away! This is a historical fiction which I have really been wanting to get more into this genre, and this sounds like a really good book.

The Falcon Throne by Karen Miller comes out in September of this year, a week after The Garden of Letters is released. I'm looking forward to this one as well, even if it is not out yet.

The Bees by Laline Paull (finally, a book that has been released!). It sounds so different and unique, and because of that I want to give it a try. It's animal fiction which I actually tend to really like, so that sounds good to me!

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski has been getting lots of good reviews, so I want to see for myself! I'm sure I'll like it.

Ink by Amanda Sun was added to my list because first off, the sequel was released this week, second off, because of the beautiful cover, and thirdly because it takes place in Japan with Japanese Mythology so I thought it would be an interesting read.

Penderwicks #4 by Jeanne Birdsall which still does not have a title, cover, or proper summary, but I still want to read it when it comes out. It's the newest addition to my favorite middle grade series about four sisters. When I saw that she had another book coming out, I had a fangirl attack.

This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith because the cover is so wonderful, and because I love cute contempary reads in the summertime. I checked it out from the library today (expect a library book haul tommorow) and can't wait to start it.

That's all I have for you today! I hope I helped you to discover some new books that might pique your interest. Happy reading, and best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!