Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 5


Hour: Hour 5
Currently Reading:

                                    29923707
Pages Read Since Last Update: 72
Total Pages Read: 108
Time Read Since Last Update:
53 minutes
Total Time Read:
1 hour, 24 minutes
Comments: I'm so happy with my progress for the Readathon so far! The book is so engaging and I'm almost at the end. It's too bad the next book in the series isn't out yet, because I would be perfectly willing to marathon all of them! I've been curled up in my blankets this morning, very cozy as I read this, but I'm rather hungry and I think I hear breakfast cooking downstairs so I'm going to go eat a bit (and maybe figure out my scholarship) before I come back to finish this novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!