Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Opening Meme

Hello, hello everyone! It is currently Hour 3 of the biannual Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I've participated in every April Readathon since 2015, and I'm excited to carry on this tradition today!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm in Oregon, the United States.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?I'm actually really excited to finish my current book -- One Dark Throne, by Kendare Blake. Though I also have a reread of The Penderwicks in Spring and a first read of Into The Dim that I'm planning on as well!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?I don't really have any snacks planned out ahead of time, so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!I don't really have very much to say! (Although I will mention that I'm currently very stressed about a certain scholarship that I might be losing... #yikes.) 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?Last time, I just read one big book the whole time. Today I'm planning on reading a couple of different books, which is exciting.

That's it for this little opening post! I'm very excited to continue reading, since I have (surprisingly) already gotten a little done this morning.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!