Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Mid Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm currently still (re)reading The Penderwicks in Spring, by Jeanne Birdsall.

2. How many books have you read so far?

About one-ish? I finished a book I'd started before the Readathon, and I'm about halfway through my current read!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm actually really excited to continue The Penderwicks in Spring. Though I know a sad part is coming up, and I've been bracing myself for it...

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?I've had a few, but not as many as I thought I might! The interruptions have been nice -- it's good to have a bit of a break ^^

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How relaxed the day has been for me! I haven't felt stressed out at all (except for not Readathon-related-reasons near the beginning of the day, but that got settled, whew!). Also I was surprised at how early I woke up (er, early for me anyways!) and that I haven't actually been tired yet! 

I'm excited for the second half of the Readathon and I hope everyone else has had as marvelous a first half as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!