Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Marry Kiss Cliff Book Tag

So, this is a tag that actually originated on YouTube, but I really wanted to try it out because hello, it looked awesome and fun and yeah. I first watched it here but there are a billion other videos on it too. Pretty much it's like the title says. You put names of your fictional crushes (or just fictional characters in general) into a mug or hat or what have you, draw out three names, choose which one you would marry, which you would kiss, and which you would cliff.

Without further ado, let's get started:

Round One:

Harry Potter (Harry Potter Series)
Peter (Narnia Series)
and
Edmund (Narnia Series)

Marry Peter
Kiss Harry

Cliff Edmund

Round Two:

Leo Valdez (Heroes of Olympus)
Grover (Percy Jackson Series)
Seamus Finnigan (Harry Potter Series)

Marry Seamus
Kiss Leo
Cliff Grover

Round Three:

Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)
Captain Carswell Thorne (Lunar Chronicles)
Augustus Waters (Fault in our Stars)

My first thought was "Squee, Howl!"

Marry Howl (!)
Kiss Thorne
Cliff Augustus (Sorry, Gus)

Round Four:

Pippin Took (Lord of the Rings)
Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)
Four (Divergent)

Again, I squee-d out loud when I saw Pippin's name because I'm way too much of a fangirl. Hah.

Marry Pippin, of course
Kiss Ron
Cliff Four

Round Five:

Han Alister (Seven Realms Series)
Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson Series)
Prince Kai (Lunar Chronicles)

This one was hard.

Marry Percy
Kiss Han
Cliff Kai (I love you Kai)

Final Round:

Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit)
Maxon (The Selection Trilogy)
Fire Dancer (The Demon King)
Bilbo though! Yas! And Dancer! Augh this is so difficult! (The problems of a Fangirl)

Marry Bilbo
Kiss Dancer
Cliff Maxon

There you have it, my pointless but very fun to make post. Do you agree with any of my descisions? Disagree with any of them? If you do this meme yourself then I'd love to check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!