Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish. I know it's Wednesday, but shh--! I'll still sneak this in. Yesterd--ahem, today's topic is top ten characters you'd bring with you on a deserted island.

1. Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles mostly because I have a feeling her cyborg parts could help us out if we got in trouble.

2. Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles because he's a great fighter. If something tried to attack me then I could get him to fight it off.

3. Gandalf from The Lord Of The Rings because he's very wise and all-knowing. And maybe he could call on his Eagle Friends to fly us out of there.

4. Legolas from The Lord Of The Rings because he's an elf who probably could find food for us somehow.

5. Lucy from The Chronicles Of Narnia because she has a knack for finding things and hopefully those things might, in this case, include food or a boat or a cool portal through a palm tree into another land.

6. Percy from Percy Jackson and The Olympians because he's the son of the Posedon! And maybe he could talk to the fishes and ask them for survival stuff. Plus we need a little laughter in our time at the deserted island.

7. Annabeth from Percy Jackson and The Olympians because she's really smart, and a great architect, so I'd be counting on her to build us a huge treehouse.

8. Katniss from The Hunger Games because she obviously knows a lot about how to survive anywhere-- hopefully a deserted island as well.

9. Han Alister from The Seven Realms Series because he's rather good at the whole surviving thing.

10. Howl from Howl's Moving Castle because hello, magic. Also I'd just want him there with me on the deserted island.

So, those are my picks. Sorry they were late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!