- Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck from Lord of the Rings by J R. R. Tolkien and...
- Peregrin "Pippin" Took from Lord of the Rings because the two of them are such fun and energetic hobbits that would make lunch really entertaining. It wouldn't get boring with these two around.
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J K Rowling because we share the same interest in reading and she's super smart so maybe she could help me with studying during lunch sometime.
- Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones because she's a bit on the quieter side like I am and she's a really sweet person most of the time.
- Cather from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell because we both like to write, and we're both rather introverted.
- Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit by J R. R. Tolkien since who can have too many Hobbits at their lunch table, am I right?
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J K Rowling is a very likely choice for me as well, since she is kind-hearted and just a wee bit strange, like the rest of my friends. I think we would get along really well.
- Cat from The Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima because even though she's a little on the tougher side, I feel like she would be good at our table.
- Annabeth from Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan since she is also really smart, and I feel like she might fit in at our table.
- Agatha from School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani because she's a misfit just like me, and we could get along famously.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Sitting At My Lunch Table
Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted by Broke and Bookish and this week the topic is Top Ten Characters who would sit at your lunch table. I thought it was a very fitting topic for today! (And just to set the record straight I never eat lunch with other people. I'm pretty anxious when it comes to socialization. But let's pretend I had people sitting at my table.)