Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bout of Books 14.0: Bookish MASH

Bout of Books
 
 Today is Day 3 of the Bout of Books ReadAThon! I decided to take a little break from reading to complete today's mini challenge, and it sure is a fun one! The Mini Challenge for today is Bookish MASH, hosted by Rocky Top Real Talk so be sure to check that out if you are also a participant. If you've never played MASH before, it's a fun little game where you write out your choices for different categories, such as significant other, pets, and so on. I'm quite bad at explaining things, but the blog linked above explains it quite well!
 
 
This is what my paper looked like when I wrote out my MASH categories:
 
 
 
M(ansion) A(partment) S(hack) H(ouse)
 
 
Method of Transportation:
Dragon
Broomstick
Apparation
Horse
 
Where I Live:
Narnia
Middle-Earth
Hogwarts (I could totally live here.)
Camp Half-Blood (Totally a viable living option.)
 
Best Friend:
Luna Lovegood
Eowyn (Lord of the Rings)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
Cather Avery (Fangirl)
 
Pet:
Three-headed Dog
Dragon
Cat
Owl
                                                                            
 
The number I ended up with in my random generator was three! Here's how my life turned out:
 
I live in a mansion at Camp-Half Blood with my best friend Eowyn, and my pet dragon. I use a horse as my method of transportation.
 
A bit sloppy with the formatting of this post but the game was so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!