Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books 14.0: Fictional World Travel

Bout of Books
 
It's the first day of Bout of Books ReadAThon! Woo-hoo! Today's mini challenge is hosted by Between Library Shelves. The challenge was to list six books that take place in a country other than the one you reside in. For me, that's the United States. I tried to pick books with different countries from each other, so that there would be a variety!
 




113304 8756401
 187411526381205 8900186

1. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck [India]
2. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke [Venice, Italy]
3. Theodosia and the Last Pharoh by R. L. LaFevers [Egypt]
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [Paris, France]
5. Soulless by Gail Carriger [London, England]
6. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead [Russia]

2 comments:

  1. The Thief Lord is one of my favorite books. I read it more than ten years ago and I still remember its story perfectly. And it helped to increase my love for Venice.

    Good luck for the last day of Bout of Books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's just such a beautiful book. I love pretty much everything that Cornelia Funke writes now. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!