So, I just discovered this weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and I fell in love. It's so clever and I love the weekly topics! I love Harry Potter, I love weekly memes, and I love clever ideas, so this was perfect. This week, the goal was to rename the Harry Potter books, from Ron Weasley's perspective! I haven't read the books in awhile (except for Goblet of Fire and Half-Blood Prince) but I worked with what I remembered!
1. Ron Weasley and the Real Life Wizard Chess
2. Ron Weasley Stole His Dad's Flying Car
3. Ron Weasley's Rat is a Man
4. Ron Weasley and the Difficult Date
5. Ron Weasley is a Prefect
6. Ron Weasley and the Love Potion
7. Ron Weasley Skips School
Mine weren't the most clever titles ever but I sure had a blast doing this! What would you retitle the books?