Friday, August 21, 2015

Bout of Books 14.0: Character Soulmates

Today's mini challenge is being hosted by Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies. I thought this was such a fun idea! Basically, you ship two characters from different books, different universes, together and give a short explanation why you ship them. You can even give them a ship name if you'd like!

Celeaeowyn (Celaena from Throne of Glass and Eowyn from Lord of the Rings) - This might seem slightly random but I was doing the R.I.P it or Ship it tag for fun a while ago when these two came up. I just think this would be so perfect. They are both fighters who keep their feminine qualities and definitely don't need any men to save them!

Fredchel (Fred Weasley from Harry Potter and Rachel Elizabeth Dare from the Percy Jackson series) - Apparently I'm shipping people with similar hair colors together today. But honestly, Fred is such a jokester, and since Rachel is used to Percy she would have no problem being patient with him and laughing at his jokes and pranks. At the same time, she has a more intense side that would really balance out the relationship between the two of them.

Lutavi (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and Tavi from Codex Alera) - Since both of them are misfits, I think they would make a really great pair! Tavi wouldn't mind Luna's musings about nargles and such, in fact, he'd probably be interested in what she had to say. I just think they might be pretty cute together (and Luna is my favorite character ever so I need her to be happy and with a nice guy like Tavi she probably would be)!

This was a lot of fun to do, and I couldn't just pick one couple, I wanted to do so many more! I hope everyone's having a great Bout of Books so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!