Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Closing Survey

I'm actually posting this before I retire to sleep! The questions are changed up a bit from last year, which is fun. Without further ado, here is my 'closing survey'!

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I was visiting family for six hours in the middle there, so those were probably the 'most daunting' just because I didn't get much reading done then. Nor did I get much reading done around the Hours 15-17 range, since I was watching movies with my family. But as for tiredness, I think Hour 22 was when it hit me the hardest.

2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!

Not a very impressive list as I didn't even make it through one book. I did however read a good chunk of Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray!

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?

I have a Goodreads shelf dedicated to books I just couldn't put down -- here it is!

4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I always am really impressed by the organization of the event and the mini-challenges hosted every hour.

5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?

I'm very likely to participate again! It's become something of a tradition for me. I hosted one hour of discussion on Goodreads, if that counts, but I'm not sure how much I'd actually be able to help with!

And, as always, my final stats...
Total Pages Read: 455
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 10 minutes
Total Blog Posts: 10
Total Mini-Challenges Participated In: 2

Thank you to everyone who helped put on this event! It's so amazing that this is the ten year anniversary. Despite my distractions throughout the day, I'm really pleased with my progress and I had a really fun time. Here's to another ten years! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I missed it! Next time I will participate. It sounds like so much fun and it has been years since I last participated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do participate next time, it really is a lot of fun! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!