Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 19

Hour: Quarter til Hour 20!
Currently Reading: 
16060716

Pages Read Since Last Update: 70
Total Pages Read: 217
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 07 minutes
Total Time Read: 3 hours, 37 minutes
Comments: Now we're getting somewhere, reading-wise! It's such a cozy sort of environment for me right now, as well. I'm buried beneath a pile of blankets, with the rain pounding against my windows just as it had been this morning. I really do love Autumn the most, especially when it comes to reading! And Lair of Dreams has begun to turn a bit spooky... if it keeps on this track, I'll have no troubles staying awake for the rest of the Readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!