Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 5

I thought I'd post a bit of an update before I head off to find some breakfast! I've already read plenty this morning, which I'm very pleased about. Here's my first update of the Readathon!

Hour: Half past Hour 5.
Currently Reading: 
16060716

Pages Read Since Last Update: 41
Total Pages Read: 41
Time Read Since Last Update: 41 minutes
Total Time Read: 41 minutes
Comments: I woke up at around 8am this morning, or just after, and just cozied in bed reading, warm and snug, as the rain from outside beat against the windows. It was a very nice morning and I'm really enjoying the book so far! 
It's time for me to briefly pause reading, however, as there's a stack of pancakes call my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!