Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Mid-Event Survey

I'm back from visiting family! It's no longer the 'half-way' point of the Readathon, but I'm going to fill out the survey anyways. My answers might be a bit boring, since I haven't gotten much of a chance to read yet...

1. What are you reading right now?
Lair of Dreams, by Libba Bray. It's the second book in The Diviners series.

2. How many books have you read so far?

I'm still working on my first one!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm just looking forward to my current read!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I've only had one real interruption, but it was a six-hour interruption: visiting family! I can't complain though, because I had lots of fun playing Wii Sports, eating donuts, and catching up. Also, I learned how to use chopsticks!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How little I've read, whomp whomp. But I'm all settled in now, so hopefully the rest of the evening will give me time to read distraction-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!