Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 24

Hour: Hour 24.
Currently Reading: 
16060716

Pages Read Since Last Update: 173
Total Pages Read: 455
Time Read Since Last Update: 2 hours, 32 minutes
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 10 minutes
Comments: And... that's a wrap for me, honestly. I technically still have about 45 minutes to read, but it's 4:15am in my time zone, and I'm just impressed I've managed to stay up this late! I participated in two mini-challenges, but other than that, I've just been reading, reading, reading! I'm about two-thirds of the way through Lair of Dreams and I'm pretty content with that. I've greatly enjoyed the characters, setting, and the ambiance of the novel so far and I'm sure I'll continue to do so! I hope everyone had a great Readathon and got plenty read! I know I had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!