Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Opening Meme

Good morning! It's time once again for the semi-annual Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! And it's an extra special one today, seeing as how it's the ten year anniversary! That's amazing!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm Emma, from the Pacific Northwest of the United States, making it just after 9am here.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I actually only have one book planned for today -- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. It's a long one, so I anticipate it taking the whole day to read, not that I'm complaining since I loved the first book, The Diviners.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Well, seeing as I haven't had anything to eat since waking up this morning, the answer to this question is currently "breakfast"!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Oh, goodness. I always have to try to think up something new and exciting for this question! I'm currently a Senior in High School, and I've had this blog for four years now!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This will be my fourth Readathon, but my first Readathon in October! One thing I'll be doing is actually cohosting for an hour on Goodreads -- huzzah!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!