Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: TBR Books I Don't Own

Another Top Ten Tuesday brought to you by Broke and Bookish!  Today's topic is books you want to read but do not own. Which, alas is all my TBR pile so far. Anyway these are the ones at the top of my TBR at the moment so I decided to go with these.

Also, my Bout of Books Wrap Up should be up tomorrow, or the next day or the day after that depending on how lazy I feel. Maybe sometime next week. Or maybe never. Anyway...

I) The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima - Chima is one of my favorite authors currently and it's a shame I've only read one series by her! With the last book in the Heir Chronicles releasing this October, what better time to pick up the series?

2) A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin- I'm a Fantasy addict and it's just a shame that I haven't read arguably one of the most popular Fantasy series currently out. I want to read this soon.

3) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - Ah, yes, this is one that has had a lot of attention lately. Now me being me I must follow the crowd and read this one of course. Plus, it sounds like it might be supernatural or something? I literally know nothing about this other than the protagonist's name so it would be an interesting read!

4) Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - Even though I could have gone either way with the first book, sometimes (especially in Fantasy) it takes a while for the series to get going, so I can't wait to give this one another shot.

5) Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan - Let's be honest here... who doesn't want to get their hands on this book? The release date is so close... and yet so far...

6) The One by Kiera Cass- I read the first two and they quickly became my guilty pleasure series... so I really want to read the third book.

7) Winter by Marissa Meyer- Another series finale I am anticipating... but it doesn't come out until next year! *howls to sky* Whyyyy?

8) Zodiac by Romina Russell- I saw this one in a lot of BEA hauls and it caught my eye. Even though it isn't out yet (this is really turning into a "Books I want to read even though they aren't out yet" post isn't it?) I am looking forward to it.

9) A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani - I love the first book in the middle grade series, in fact it was one of my favorites of the year, so I really want to get my hands on Book 2 next time I'm at the bookstore.

10) The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson- Surprise! Another Fantasy! And this book sounds really good so I want to give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!