Saturday, August 2, 2014

Friday Finds (2)

Friday Finds is brought to you by shouldbereading.wordpress.com and it asks you to display what books or "finds" you have added to your TBR pile each week! This week I found so many new books to read, and so from the 27th-2nd (today) I have found a grand total of 13 books to add to my TBR shelf. Whoops?

Castle In The Air and House Of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones. These are the second and third books in the Howl's Moving Castle series, and I read the first book, loved it, want to read the others! Plus I may have just watched the Howl's Moving Castle movie for the twelfth time when I added those...

A World Without Princes and Untitled by Soman Chainani, which are the second and third books in the School For Good and Evil trilogy! Obviously, Untitled isn't out yet, but it is coming out sometime next year and I am looking forward to it's release!

Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. This book was released last month and I've heard nothing but great things about it!

Princess Of Thorns by Stacey Jay. I added this to my TBR because I've been really into fairy tale retellings as of late. I don't think I've read a retelling of Sleeping Beauty before, at least not recently, so it was added to my long list!


Crown Of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil. This comes out on September 9th of this year. And okay, again with the fairytale retelling but come on. The Snow Queen! One of my favorite fairytales! And it's about the Snow Queen being cursed and having to assemble a mirror by her eighteenth birthday. Sounds promising to me.

Winter Falls by Nicole Maggi. The first book in the Twin Willows series, and it comes out in December 2014. I don't know what I find so interesting about this, maybe the part about the dreams of turning into a falcon, but either way, can't wait!

Untitled by Rae Carson. This is also a first book in a series, called the Goldscryer series. It's about a girl who has a magic power to find gold during the Gold Rush... need I say more? Personally, this sounds very appealing and exciting to me!

The Girl Of Fire and Thorns also by Rae Carson, and also the first in a series, although this is a series that is already out. Something about the synopsis really made me want to read this book.

The Young Elites by Marie Lu. This book to be released on October 7th 2014, and I really can't wait! It sounds so exciting, and with Lu's writing you can never go wrong, right?

The Cage by Megan Shepard. This is the first in a trilogy, and it's set to be released in 2015. It's about six teenagers who are kept captive in a zoo by the "Kindred"-- an otherwordly race. Doesn't that sound cool? (The only problem I have with it, is that I have been planning to write a novel like that for about two years, but just never started. Oh well, can't win them all)

The Monstrumoligist by Rick Yancey. Finally, a book that is actually out! I saw this on someone else's shelf and thought it sounds interesting so I added it to my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!