Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Closing Survey

About 5 hours after the Readathon ended, and here I am with my little wrap-up post as well as the closing survey!

Closing Survey
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
    Hours 20-23 just because I was trying so hard not to fall asleep (I ended up falling asleep).
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
    The Invention of Hugo Cabret is really fast because it's mostly pictures, so there's one that will help readers feel accomplished!
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
    I would really love it if cheerleading for blogs made a reappearance, but other than that, not really, I had a blast!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
    As always, I love the hourly updates and mini-challenges, they always keep me very high energy and excited!
  5. How many books did you read?
    1.5 Books
  6. What were the names of the books you read?- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (340 pages)
    - The Magician by Michael Scott (first 200 pages)
     
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?
    The Forbidden Wish was really great!
  8. Which did you enjoy least?
    The Magician, but probably just because I read it so late at night (early in the morning).
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?You can bet I will! This was so fun as always, and I got way more reading done than I ordinarily would have on a Saturday. Thanks to the staff for all of the hard work that they put into making this such an AWESOME event!

Some final stats...
Total Pages Read: 540
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 33 minutes
Total Blog Posts: 9
Total Mini-Challenges Participated In: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!