Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 23

I managed to power through another hour, but I think that that's a wrap for me today! I just can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'll be back in the morning with my wrap-up post and the final closing survey, though, so stay tuned!

Hour: A quarter past Hour 23
Currently Reading:
 
 
The Magician, by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 124
Total Pages Read: 540
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Total Time Read: 7 hours, 33 minutes
Comments: This is a pretty good book so far, even if I've read only 200 pages. I'm kind of sad I wasn't able to make it to the finish line this year, but that's okay, I think I would've just fallen asleep anyway. I had a really fun time this Readathon, and I hope that if you participated, you did too! Lights out from me. See everyone in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!