Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 11

Almost halfway now, how time flies! It feels like the Readathon shouldn't be rushing past this quickly, and it makes me sad that it only comes twice a year. But, here I am with my second update for today!

Hour: Half past Hour 11.
Currently Reading:
 
The Forbidden Wish, by Jessica Khoury

Pages Read Since Last Update: 46
Total Pages Read: 151
Time Read Since Last Update: 48 minutes
Total Time Read: 2 hours, 16 minutes
Comments: So, I took a break to eat nachos and watch Star Wars with my dad and two of my brothers, who are now out Frisbee-Golfing. My mom and other brother went iceskating, so finally I  have the house to myself! It seems so quiet now. I'm going to continue reading The Forbidden Wish, which continues to be really great. I'm glad I chose this one to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!